Friday, January 15, 2010

Science Fair Projects (Materials & Procedures)

Hello Walker Wolves!  I hope that you are excited about the three day weekend, I know I am.  Just as a reminder to both students and parents, next Wednesday, January 20th, 2010 the students Materials and Procedure section will be due to me for grading.  Once again I will be grading the students based on the Science Fair rubric that we went over and discussed, it is attached to their packets.  We have talked about and gone over extensively what the procedures section should look like, step by step instructions that indicate what they student is doing in their experiment.  I found a great example of how and what the materials list should look like.









I hope that this is helpful to you while you are writing up your procedures and list of materials.  Good luck!

No comments: