Sunday, October 24, 2010

Water Cycle

Soon we will be taking a field trip and discussing what the water cycle is and how it effects us.  Living in the desert, water plays an important role in each one of our lives.  I would like for you to watch the short 3 minute video and take the quiz that follows it.  Let me know how well you did.  REMEMBER to think about what the different parts of the water cycle are and how the relate to one another.  

Click here to make your way to the video and quiz.  

10 comments:

cameron said...

1 of 5 cameron

Josh M. said...

I got 3 of 5 questions correct.

Julian said...

I think I did good. I got three out of five correct.

Brian said...

I got 3/5. well that good.

April said...

I got 1 out of 5 so i got my best so i tried.

Andy said...

I got a four out a five but I was still good.

Yulianna said...

one out of five

Andy said...

I got four out of five and I still did a good job.

THE RISE OF THE BATMAN said...

I did pretty good on the water cycle test. I got four out of five answers right. It was actually a really fun test. I would also like to learn more about water in class some day.

From,
Brandon

Linda said...

I got 1 out of 5 correct.